This Year’s Low Carbon Scotland Conference will bring together a national collaboration of project decision makers who are accountable for delivering their mandated carbon reduction policies, strategies and targets across Scotland’s cities, towns, villages, estates, assets and facilities. By attending the conference delegates will be able to gain the following knowledge transfer opportunities to use and share as best practice from those leading the agenda not only on a city by city basis but across the world:
- Explore the most innovative ways to use technology and data to make life in Scotland safer, smarter and more sustainable.
- Get a better understanding of how The Internet of Things (IoT) can improve services, improve citizens lives and therefore, build smarter cities and connected communities across Scotland.
- Receive practical advice and inspiration from a range of real-life examples from the leading authorities in smart city projects around the world and see how they are tapping their possibilities into the smart city revolution.
- Boost your understanding of how services can be delivered better through technologies.
- Develop new ideas, new thinking and new contacts.
- Submerge yourself in an interactive environment with the opportunity to explore which is the smartest way towards the urban revolution.
- Gain insight into an agile, iterative and user-centred approach to smart city development.
- Hear from those responsible for initiating and driving the urban change towards a smarter city at both local and national scale.
- Implementing smart technologies to engage with energy, transport and data.
- Network with a wide range of organisations all dedicated to explore the more efficient way for smart city revolution.
- The role of government in encouraging collaboration between business and city leaders.
- Explore new practices, new thinking and new contacts to support you taking the next steps towards a more efficient city
JOB TITLES OF ATTENDEE’S: